Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ship's Cat

2nd year film Ship's Cat

...still in progress :/ I'm really disappointed in myself...but I will finish it over the summer.... ended up switching ideas a third time...tried to do a bit of an epic..oh well.. I learned a lot and am still learning because of it...definitely liking storyboarding and the story process..I want to get better at boarding.. I had the most fun with that :)

a hodge podge of character designs, some layouts, and my film's animatic:









Ship's Cat animatic from Erin Kavanagh on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I look this, I think Monkey Island. It's crazy lol.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL0086T-u6A&feature=related

    It's looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product. Baha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your animatic's awesome! so many poses... it's almost animated!

    you have really cool shot ideas. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete