Thursday, March 5, 2009

more monty and me

some more Monty and Me "concept" sketches... I worked a little more on making Monty's tiger form more unique... before I was just drawing him realistically.. now he's able to show a bit more personality i think...


also some more sketches of the girl and how she interacts a little with Monty both when Monty is a cat and when he's "imagined" as another animal... and introducing another character. The little boy is her neighbor and they are bffs for reals... even though the girl can be a bit bossy sometimes and the boy hates playing "girly" pretend...she bullies him into it anyways... they need names... it is so hard not to just name her after myself and the boy after my old next door neighbor.. because if anything..i'm just retelling all of our shenanigans...

No comments:

Post a Comment